clickit2ride mobile app
The clickit2ride mobile app is the easiest and most convenient way to buy your bus ticket. You can buy and store bus tickets on your mobile and then simply scan your phone under the ticket machine when you board. This handy feature makes bus travel much more convenient without having to worry about having the right amount of cash on the day of travel.
How does it work?
Follow the steps below to get your easy to use app.
- Open up the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device and search for 'clickit2ride'
- Download the clickit2ride app and choose UNIBUS
- Sign up for an account using your university email address
- Find the relevant monthly-changing or quarterly-changing discount code on MyHUB, the my AUB student portal or the BU staff intranet and purchase your chosen product
- Once you have chosen and paid for your ticket with your debit or credit card, it's stored on your phone. Tickets can be used to travel on the same day or in advance
- When you get on the bus, simply scan your phone underneath the scanner, wait for the beep and take a seat.
Bus tickets available on the app
You can buy singles, returns, 10 trip tickets and the annual pass on the mobile app as well as the morebus range of tickets.